How can you reach us?
By public transport
Brussels North Station (4 min): Take the main exit of the North station (follow the direction of exit centre) where you come out on the Noordplein. Then turn right on the Koolbranderstraat. After 260m you will get to the Koning Albert II Laan. Number 19 (= the Phoenix building) is on the corner on your left, opposite the Proximus building.
• Bus stop:
WTC stop: lines 14, 20, 46, 57, 58 and 88 (4 min.)
Thomas stop: lines 3, 25, 32, 55 and 93 (12 min.)
North station stop: lines 3 and 4 (4 min.)
Lines 2 and 6:
Rogier stop (6 min), IJzer stop (6 min)
• Parking in our Phoenix building: can be used by visitors by downloading the following app: Seety
- Enter your vehicle details and a valid payment method in Seety.
- When you reach the barrier, it will open automatically.
- Your parking session will start automatically in the app and stop when you leave the car park.
• Parking CCN (2 min.)
• Parking Manhattan-Rogier (8 min.)
Bicycle parking is available in front of the Phoenix building.
Accessibility for all
The building and its surroundings are accessible to persons with reduced mobility.